 Technic / 508
Re: My website to be in the next Technic Magazine?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 14:04:38 GMT

Michael Edwards wrote in message ...
Now who what Links on my page, i am making one very soon. I will be
including

Lugnet - Todd
Brickset - Huw

Anybody else?

--
Michael

Congratulations!! Too bad the Technic Mag. is UK only :>((

May want to link to Brickshelf, too. Todd, Huw, and Kevin have all dedicated
not only time, but large amounts of server space to the Lego community.

Be sure to post when you have the scans of the next magazine on your site.

Eric