 Technic / 876
Re: My website to be in the next Technic Magazine?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 14:57:07 GMT

Yeah, I've wondering about this too, ever since this post appeared.
Don't get me wrong, I love your site, Michael, but I wonder why Lego
would not have said anything about those images, especially since
you've said that they gave you problems with your domain name.

Have they actually given you permission to keep those images on
there?  Maybe pictures of those sets are going to be shown elsewhere
in the same issue of that magazine anyway, so they aren't really too
concerned about it?

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message
"Michael Edwards" <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> writes:

I am very happy as i have spoke to a friend at Lego UK (Wrexham),
They said that they are going to include my website www.technic-uk.co.uk • in
the next issue of the UK Technic Club magazine.

(Following up on an old article -- I found it by chance when
searching.)

This really makes me confused.  You're saying that the LEGO Company
are going to endorse your site even with the illegal retail catalogue
scans?  I don't understand this.

Fredrik