 Technic / 4884
Re: Finally updated the videos on my site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 18:45:59 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tom Newsom writes:
Bob Fay <rfay@we.mediaone.net> wrote in message
The action on the backhoe is super! Most pneumatics ore pretty poor. Yours
is very real in its synchronization of movements. Good work!

--

Thanks!

The realism comes from the accuracy to the real life counterpart.
By keeping all the piston mounts in the same places,
the same motions were achieved.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Tom Newsom

Those movies look great! The model has a lot of functionality for its
relatively small size and contains tight integration. BTW just curious...in
the backhoe.mpeg file, is that black pile made up of axles?

-Gaurav Thakur, raving madman
Can be reached at cp5670@supermail.com
http://cp5670.terrashare.com/TC/