 Technic / 4831
4830  |  4832
Subject:
Finally updated the videos on my site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 02:18:07 GMT

For all that are interested, I finally fixed the videos of the 6 leg walker
and Digger on my site. The capture program for my camcorder uses a bizarre
mpeg codec to save things, hence the unloadability. After a little re
codeccing, they should now be viewable by anybody.

http://www.jnbr23283.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Tom Newsom