 Technic / 4885
Re: Finally updated the videos on my site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 22:16:01 GMT

Gaurav Thakur <cp5670@supermail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.technic, Tom Newsom writes:
Bob Fay <rfay@we.mediaone.net> wrote in message
The action on the backhoe is super! Most pneumatics ore pretty poor. • Yours
is very real in its synchronization of movements. Good work!

--

Thanks!

The realism comes from the accuracy to the real life counterpart.
By keeping all the piston mounts in the same places,
the same motions were achieved.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Tom Newsom

Those movies look great! The model has a lot of functionality for its
relatively small size and contains tight integration. BTW just • curious...in
the backhoe.mpeg file, is that black pile made up of axles?

Nah, black friction pegs!
That's how they're sorted in my collection, so I just tipped 'em on the
floor.
The tub they're being loaded into is of course the correct container :)