 Technic / 4880
Re: Finally updated the videos on my site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 17:20:07 GMT

Jennifer Clark <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote in message
Tom Newsom wrote:

For all that are interested, I finally fixed the videos of the 6 leg • walker
and Digger on my site.

At last! I've been dying to see the videos of that digger for months :-)

The compactness of the digger still amazes me, it must have driven you • nuts
trying to fit everything into that small amount of space.

Jennifer

Hah! you're not kidding! There really was no room left at all. There are one
or two extreme bodges inside that thing, including an axle that is bent
slightly (ouch!) but I've made my conscience ignore it now :)