 Technic / 4840
Re: Finally updated the videos on my site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 14:06:56 GMT

Tom Newsom wrote:

For all that are interested, I finally fixed the videos of the 6 leg walker
and Digger on my site.

At last! I've been dying to see the videos of that digger for months :-)

The compactness of the digger still amazes me, it must have driven you nuts
trying to fit everything into that small amount of space.

Jennifer