 Technic / 4841
Re: Technic Beams in Bulk on shop.lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 14:18:59 GMT

This sucks for the people in the US. I just checked out S@H for the UK and
freaked out! It was like stepping back in time. Large beams in different
colors, bulldozer chain links, old tires (the solid ones), 4.5V motors, etc.

HEY LEGO: WHY DON'T YOU OFFER THIS IN THE US?

If I saw the same items offered here, for the US, I'd have a massive order
going as quick as I could, never mind the bank account. I'm sure there are
plenty of people that would immediately order large amounts of parts. (HEY
LEGO: HERE'S A CHANCE TO MAKE SOME $$$ !!!)

frustrated Lego fan,
T. J.

In lugnet.technic, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
In case you havent noticed, you can now order beams (like 16x) from
shop.lego.com
Lots of other technic parts packs too.

However, Europe only.

regards