 Technic / 4913
Re: Technic Beams in Bulk on shop.lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 18:51:32 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

"John Heins" <Johnmhiii@aol.com> wrote in message

So.....does that mean I can ORDER from UK or Ireland SAH with a US credit
card as long as I have it shipped to an address in the corresponding • country
(UK or Ireland)????  If so, my in-laws may finally come in useful :)  I
wonder what you get charged on the exchange rate?

Yes, youv'e always been able to do that.

In big capital letters on the home page of shoe.lego.com
The very first thing it asks you is
'PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR SHIP TO COUNTRY'

Perhaps it is not that obvious to everyone that this doesn't mean 'what
country are you in', but 'where do you want it sent'

Unfortunately, it doesn't include the country to which I want it sent 8?(
maybe soon....

Another strange thing, while I was making recent purchases from the Big Shop
at LL calif, they were surprised that S@H wouldn't ship to Australia, as
they use UPS, which DOES ship to Aus.

ROSCO