 Technic / 4914
4913  |  4915
Subject:
What are my chances of getting a 8466 in Orlando?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 19:43:23 GMT

I'm going down to Orlando June 12 to the 19th, and I heard SOMEPLACE that
the 8466 is coming out near the tail end of June but possibly
sooner...anyone know what my chances are of catching the new model there at
the lego store? Do they generally get stuff early? or the day it's released?
If Lego says it comes out at S@H near the end of June does that mean the
lego store in Orlando would get it too?

Wondering if it's worth it to save a little money to take with me to get a
couple BIG sets...

Also, do they have stuff like those polarity switches? Do they have older
technic accessory packs or anything like that that you can't get anyplace
else? Pneumatic accessories?

"...and all that road going, all the people dreaming in the immensity of
it...and tonight the stars'll be out, and don't you know God is Pooh
Bear?" -- Jack Kerouac, On the Road
-- http://www.users.sccoast.net/jeff