 Technic / 4874
Re: Technic Beams in Bulk on shop.lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2001 23:45:24 GMT

HEY LEGO: WHY DON'T YOU OFFER THIS IN THE US?

Boot's on the other foot here, it seems.
It's probably for the same reasons that a host of ebay auctioneers specify
'will ship to US only' ... it's apparently too much hassle.

Relax guys, it'll arrive there eventually, maybe used, maybe chewed but
it'll get there. ;)

Seriously, you'll find many who would buy on your behalf,  no markup.
the interests of world lego peace; just ask nicely.

FWIW
Ronan

Thomas Avery <tanyatj@texas.net> wrote in message
news:GCtEFn.5Js@lugnet.com...
This sucks for the people in the US. I just checked out S@H for the UK and
freaked out! It was like stepping back in time. Large beams in different
colors, bulldozer chain links, old tires (the solid ones), 4.5V motors, • etc.

HEY LEGO: WHY DON'T YOU OFFER THIS IN THE US?

If I saw the same items offered here, for the US, I'd have a massive order
going as quick as I could, never mind the bank account. I'm sure there are
plenty of people that would immediately order large amounts of parts. (HEY
LEGO: HERE'S A CHANCE TO MAKE SOME $$$ !!!)

frustrated Lego fan,
T. J.

In lugnet.technic, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
In case you havent noticed, you can now order beams (like 16x) from
shop.lego.com
Lots of other technic parts packs too.

However, Europe only.

regards