 Technic / 4835
Re: Finally updated the videos on my site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 04:26:15 GMT

The action on the backhoe is super! Most pneumatics ore pretty poor. Yours
is very real in its synchronization of movements. Good work!

--
Bob Fay
rfay@we.mediaone.net

http://bobfay.50megs.com/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/7900/
"Tom Newsom" <ab8ten@hotmail.com> wrote in message
For all that are interested, I finally fixed the videos of the 6 leg • walker
and Digger on my site. The capture program for my camcorder uses a bizarre
mpeg codec to save things, hence the unloadability. After a little re
codeccing, they should now be viewable by anybody.

http://www.jnbr23283.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Tom Newsom