 Technic / 4883
Re: Technic "Ball and Axle" part question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2001 18:06:41 GMT

in article GCvxGI.BtF@lugnet.com, Jason Julich wrote:

Thanks Fredrik, I am glad to hear the “Ball/w axle-hole” part comes in
smaller sets especially since those sets are from the Bionicle series. I
like the simplicity of these compared to the throwbots, I just hope they
will be cheaper than the throwbots, since I am interested in them for a
source of balls and sockets.

By the way, out of curiosity how many “Ball/w axle-hole” parts come in the
Stormtrooper and C3PO sets?

You get 5 with C-3P0.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--