 General / 30073
Re: Technic "Ball and Axle" part question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2001 23:02:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Avery writes:

Check out set numbers 8500, 8503, & 8505 (or any of the sets in the
Throwbot/Slizer section) on the Lugnet set reference. Many of the sets
contain the part in question. Look at the ankle joint of the 2-legged
Throwbot/Slizer-whatever-they-are.

This is the same part used in the Stormtrooper.

The axle hole in the ball is 1 stud deep. So when a 2 stud long axle is
inserted, 1 stud length sticks out.

T. J.

Thanks T.J. now I know the different lengths to cut my axles. I stated this
thread to get info about the “Ball/w axle-hole” I have several of the socket
pieces to which you refer, I think they come in every throwbot set.

Thanks for the help.

Jay