 General / 30074
Re: Technic "Ball and Axle" part question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2001 23:05:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Fredrik Glöckner writes:

No, the Slizers don't have the ball joint thing, only various joint
with ball connections.  This thread was about the single ball joint
element with an axle hole.

The black ball joint with axle hole is, as far as I know, only
available in the C3PO, Stormtrooper, as well as a few of the Bionicle
sets, e.g.: 8531 Pohatu, which has two of them.

Fredrik

Thanks Fredrik, I am glad to hear the “Ball/w axle-hole” part comes in
smaller sets especially since those sets are from the Bionicle series. I
like the simplicity of these compared to the throwbots, I just hope they
will be cheaper than the throwbots, since I am interested in them for a
source of balls and sockets.

By the way, out of curiosity how many “Ball/w axle-hole” parts come in the
Stormtrooper and C3PO sets?

Thanks for the help.

Jay