 General / 30072
Re: Technic "Ball and Axle" part question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2001 19:13:41 GMT

"nick cameron" <nk@md.prestige.net> writes:

The bionicle sets have that part! It is seen best on Tahu's
chest. I'm not sure, but I think the stone bionicle (stone, not
earth) has 2 of these. Can someone confirm this?

Yes, as I said in my previous article on this group, Pohatu has two of
the elements.

Fredrik