 General / 30021
30020  |  30022
Subject:
Technic "Ball and Axle" part question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 03:36:20 GMT

Does anyone know all the different sizes of the Technic “ball and axle”
parts seen in the Star Wars Technic “Stormtrooper” and “C3PO”? I am making
some “home made” versions of these parts and I need to know the different
lengths of the axles. Also, are these parts available in smaller sets?

Jay