 General / 30022
Re: Slizers/Throwbots for a dollar! (Was: Andrew Eade)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic.slizer
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 09:16:17 GMT

Ok there is a few large files that have mired up my mail
making it impossible to receive any.
Try botsmaster3000@hotmail.com.
As for the store name its "the dollar store" and is locally owned and
operated apparently with no national chain affiliation.
--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message
Kenneth,

I tried to email you, but it bounced because your disk quota was full.

Please email me.

Also let us know if it really WAS a Dollar Tree you went to.

"Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D." wrote:

Well its been a day and no response.
So let me tell you all about my haul.
I was able to get 348 Slizers/Throwbots this trip.
The numbers break down like this:
They were four for a dollar!!, and I spent about 90 bucks.
8506 Rock/Granite 71 of them!, 8505 Jungle/Amazon 20 of them,
8504 Judge/Jet 34 of them, 8507 Energy/Electro 32 of them,
8500 Fire/Torch 41 of them, 8503 Sub/Scuba 36 of them,
8501 Ice/Ski 57 of them, 8502 City/Turbo 33 of them,
8522 Spark 13 of them, 8521 Flare 12 of them.
If anyone does decide to contact me, be my guest. Do note however my • wedding
is
this Saturday and I wont be responding to e-mail till Monday and I wont • be
taking my
laptop with me.
--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.

"Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D." <arcanamachi@netNOSPAMzero.net> wrote in • message
Andrew Eade please contact me at arcanamachi@netNOSPAMzero.net about
Amazon/Jungle and Jet/Judge Throwbot/Slizer sets. I found 200+ at a • dollar
store near where I live and wanted to know if you still need any.
P.S. Imp going for them all anyway so its no problem either way.
Remove NOSPAM to respond.
--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.

--