 General / 29996
Re: Andrew Eade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 15:36:51 GMT

Can you tell us the actual name of the store, so that some of us can
look in our own regions? I've got "General Dollar Store" and "Family Dollar
Store" in my area, along with "Dollar Tree", for example.

In lugnet.general, Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D. writes:
Andrew Eade please contact me at arcanamachi@netNOSPAMzero.net about
Amazon/Jungle and Jet/Judge Throwbot/Slizer sets. I found 200+ at a dollar
store near where I live and wanted to know if you still need any.
P.S. Imp going for them all anyway so its no problem either way.
Remove NOSPAM to respond.
--
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.