 General / 30026
30025  |  30027
Subject:
BTW... (Was Re: Slizers/Throwbots for a dollar! (Was: Andrew Eade))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.technic.slizer
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 13:59:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D. writes:

Be aware that I will only be checking mail once today (Friday) and wont be
checking in again until Monday, due to me getting married on Saturday.

Excuses, excuses!

Really, congratulations!  You really have more important things to be thinking
about right now than those silly Throwbots, wouldn't you say?

Maggie C.