 Technic / 4533
Re: Yet another use for 7106
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 13:16:44 GMT

Geoffrey Hyde wrote:

I've been toying with the idea of making a
semi-lookalike blade from technic bent beams, may not work too well, but
I'll have to work the angles out first.

How about a homebrew one? I believe it is possible to get fairly thick
"plastic card" which can be heated in the oven and moulded - I think this is a
technique used by those who scratch build scale models of various types. It
won't be pure but aye Captain, it might just work.

Jennifer Clark