 Technic / 4509
Re: Yet another use for 7106
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 04:28:15 GMT

Yeah, I knew what you meant, that's why I said "its not perfect" in the
original post. It'd be nifty if the ridges were on the outside, but then the
pod would look a bit silly, and the ribs would scrape the ground below the
blade. I still think it looks better than a whole bunch of plates stuck
together (my opinion only!).

ROSCO

In lugnet.technic, Geoffrey Hyde writes:
Actually, if you've ever watched a grader in real life you'll know why I
want it to be one piece.

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.technic, Geoffrey Hyde writes:
That might well be the closest yet to come to a grader blade.

Although I would prefer it if it didn't have those nasty-looking ridges • made
by the studs and plates that help fit them together.

Should be fairly simple to make one, a 90o curve isn't too far off what • most
grader blades would have on them anyhow.

Attaching it to the grader is left as an exercise for the reader 8?)

ROSCO