 Technic / 4500
Re: Yet another use for 7106
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 12:39:43 GMT

That might well be the closest yet to come to a grader blade.

Although I would prefer it if it didn't have those nasty-looking ridges made
by the studs and plates that help fit them together.

Should be fairly simple to make one, a 90o curve isn't too far off what most
grader blades would have on them anyhow.

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message
Well, with all the fuss over the Droid Escape, I decided to buy a few, and
seeing how everyone else was coming up with all these nifty things to use • the
cylinder bits for, I figured I may as well add to the melee.

A while back someone in lugnet.technic complained that there's no easy way • to
get a good looking grader blade. Check this out:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=40441. Not perfect, but • hey
it's just my contribution to the 7106 uses list.

ROSCO

FUT: lugnet.technic