 Technic / 4576
Re: Yet another use for 7106
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 12:11:03 GMT

Geoffrey Hyde wrote:

I suppose I could also look for a mold proofing machine going cheap.  Then
make my own molds for the blade ...  :o)

Indeed, or even carve the molds from wood. I think the most difficult bit would
be making attachment points for the Technic pieces, although it may be possible
to glue pieces of standard parts onto it for this purpose.

Heck of a way to get one though - I reckon it's better to let TLG do one.

Well, for sure, if they ever do one anyway. Have they done much in the way of
"diggers" recently?

Jennifer Clark