 Technic / 4503
Re: Yet another use for 7106
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 01:04:10 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Geoffrey Hyde writes:
That might well be the closest yet to come to a grader blade.

Although I would prefer it if it didn't have those nasty-looking ridges made
by the studs and plates that help fit them together.

Should be fairly simple to make one, a 90o curve isn't too far off what most
grader blades would have on them anyhow.

Attaching it to the grader is left as an exercise for the reader 8?)

ROSCO