 Technic / 4369
Re: Bionicle is not Technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 03:14:58 GMT

lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny.man, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us
?
I'm not an expert on the posting rules... What will be the result of such a
post? Is this kind of distribution desirable?

Mabie what needs to happen is that lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny.man and possibly
lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny even should disappear altogether.
The whole loc heriachy needs a rethink IMHO.