 Technic / 4370
Re: Bionicle is not Technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 07:15:36 GMT

David Arnon <arnon@NOSPAMsilicon-value.com> wrote in message
news:GAsMA6.8CH@lugnet.com...

[2] I have to admit that I haven't read big parts of the Terms of Use, but
still I have been reading LUGNET for a year now, enjoying it and even • posting
without making too many mistakes (at least that I'm aware of). That's • exactly
because the use is intuitive and simple.

Keep on postin'!!! We'll let you know if you do anything "un-toward"!!

As for the technic / bionicle thing, I'm pretty much in agreement with you,
and actually suggested at one stage creating a .technic.classic group, but
after a bit of thought realised this probably wasn't the correct solution. I
think your idea (making bionicle etc totally separate groups rather than
"chilrden" of technic) has some merit, and warrants further discussion.

Anyone wanna comment?

ROSCO

[.technic re-instated]