 Administrative / NNTP / 725
Re: Bionicle is not Technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 03:06:50 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ross Crawford writes:

David Arnon <arnon@NOSPAMsilicon-value.com> wrote in message

[2] I have to admit that I haven't read big parts of the Terms of Use, but
still I have been reading LUGNET for a year now, enjoying it and even • posting
without making too many mistakes (at least that I'm aware of). That's • exactly
because the use is intuitive and simple.

Keep on postin'!!! We'll let you know if you do anything "un-toward"!!

As for the technic / bionicle thing, I'm pretty much in agreement with you,
and actually suggested at one stage creating a .technic.classic group, but
after a bit of thought realised this probably wasn't the correct solution. I
think your idea (making bionicle etc totally separate groups rather than
"chilrden" of technic) has some merit, and warrants further discussion.

Anyone wanna comment?

Looks like we're in the minority, David. Oh well. 8?)

ROSCO