 Technic / 4364
Re: Bionicle is not Technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 02:07:05 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, David Arnon writes:
That's true, I've used that option for a while but I had the feeling I'm
missing something - If someone posts something that deals with bionicles _and_
in technic (and for me those are two completely different things) he will post
it under technic.bionicle and won't post it also under technic [1][2].
A person like me who ignores completely posts to the technic.bionicle group
will miss such a post. That's why I returned to the regular interface and I'm
screening the posts according to the topic and it's very very annoying.
I realize that the theme groups are arranged according to the way LEGO
arranged it's sub-groups but in this case I believe following LEGO's choice is
counter productive (and annoying).

You might want to have a look at the "skip filter" mechanism

   http://news.lugnet.com/news/filter/

and see if adding

   -.bionicle

to your skip-filter does the trick for you.

(I'm not promising that it will solve your problem, but it might make things
a bit less annoying.)

--Todd