 General / 28991
Re: Bionicle is not Technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 22:19:25 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dean Hystad writes:
Am I the only person who is annoyed by all the Bionicle posts that appear
under technic?  RoboRiders, Throbots, and Znap were never much of a problem
because nobody ever posted anything about them.  Or if they did, it was
about a neat and useful part contained in a kit, or how it could be
integrated with technic.

In my not so humble opinion, bionicle is more of a theme toy like Castle, or
Aquazone, or (gasp) Belville.  Maybe a new category could be created for
toys like bionicle, throbots, and roboriders.  Toys which seem to have more
appeal as a collectable than as a building set.  I even have a suggestion
for the name: http://news.lugnet.com/garbage.
I second this one...-Harvey