 General / 28989
Re: Bionicle is not Technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 21:46:21 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dean Hystad writes:
Am I the only person who is annoyed by all the Bionicle posts that appear
under technic?

Definitely not 8?(

However that is only a feature of the web interface. Viewing
news.lugnet.com/technic by default actually displays the technic group and all
it's sub-groups. You can filter out all the sub-groups by clicking on the "View
plain without sub-groups" link near the bottom right.

ROSCO

FUT: lugnet.admin.nntp