 Technic / 4273
Re: Pre-1995 strong pieces/attachments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:13:51 GMT

The grey pins seem to be slightly "looser" and I rarely have any problem with
them.

ROSCO

I thought that the whole idea of the introduction of the black pins was to
provide this friction.  You use a grey pin when you need elements to rotate
about them and a black one when rigidity is required.  I'm now wondering if
I should sort my black pins into 'slotted' and 'solid' and see which has
most friction.  If the slotted ones allow rotation then I don't think they
are doing the job.

Psi