 Technic / 4277
Re: Pre-1995 strong pieces/attachments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 12:58:00 GMT

"Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> writes:

If the slotted ones allow rotation then I don't think they
are doing the job.

They still allow rotation, albeit with some friction.
I think the point of the black pegs is that they don't
have any slack for movements other than rotation,
unlike the grey ones.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>