 Technic / 3687
3686  |  3688
Subject:
Pre-1995 strong pieces/attachments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 01:52:50 GMT

This could just be something to do with the sets I have, but I noticed that
many sets before 1995 seem to have really stiff and strong pieces. They take
a lot more strength to join but once connected, they stay on very tightly.
Some models I got in the last year (i.e. 8856, 8858, 8880) seemed to have
these really tight pieces, but newer ones (such as 8485 and 8462) have
pieces that fit more loosely. These were all new/MISB so I think that the
pieces should be of "correct" strength. Does anyone know anything more about
this?

-Gaurav