 Technic / 3773
Re: I think it's time for a motor grader! Future 8455?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 01:13:53 GMT

That would be very nice; I think the only major type of construction
machinery that hasn't come out as a Lego Technic set is the grader. Although
I wouldn't mind seeing another crane/claw type vehicle either. These type of
models are some of my favorites...
Here are some of the vechicles I would like to see in technic:
tanker truck (petrol tanker perhaps)
cherrypicker
another bulldozer (when was the last one?)
dump truck
grader
steam roller
wrecking ball
ute/pickup truck
one of those quad things (like the lego town 3 wheeler bike but with 2
front wheels)

and then there are the planes,boats and etc