 Technic / 3764
3763  |  3765
Subject:
I think it's time for a motor grader! Future 8455?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 21:48:11 GMT

Hello Lego Technic fans. Since the 1997 front end loader (8459), lego hasn't
offered a large construction technic set. I think it would be a good idea to
make a motor grader:

1) Pneumatic blade control
2) 4 or all wheels drive
3) powerfull engine
4) Pivotting front wheel (like the real model) and direction.
5) Back blade if possible
6) Many more possible

This one could be set 8455!

Look at that!!!