 Technic / 3797
Re: I think it's time for a motor grader! Future 8455?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 16:43:05 GMT

Geoffrey Hyde wrote:

One thing I would wish for is to see a pneumatic control add-on module for
the Mindstorms system.

I'll second this! While I've yet to get the Mindstorms set, electrically
controlled pneumatic switches would open up so many possibilities. While it is
possible at the moment with various mechanisms, the motor overhead (and size)
makes it impractical for a lot of situations.

Jennifer Clark