 Technic / 16301
Re: I think it's time for a motor grader! Future 8455?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:01:39 GMT

Patrick Gardella schrieb:
This is something I'm just now getting into.  There are quite a few
things I found.

Pneumatic switch and pump:
home.t-online.de/home/sibylle.eddy/pneswit.html

The site has moved:
http://www.nussbaums.homepage.t-online.de/pneswit.html
See also:
http://www.nussbaums.homepage.t-online.de/pneswit2.html