 Technic / 3854
Re: I think it's time for a motor grader! Future 8455?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:00:58 GMT

Geoffrey Hyde wrote:

A sort of stackable brick system would be nice, but would
require properly sealed joins between the actual bricks themselves and I
think the current system handles this adequately in any case.

Indeed, while the stackable brick system sounds good for some cases, I think a
greater degree of flexibility would be achieved by having the air supplied to
each switch seperate hoses as in the current system. Certainly it may be
desirable to have switches for different functions in different locations, for
example, a wire and single hose may be easier to route over a model than 2
hoses.

I could go on speculating about what could be made but I suppose I better
leave the designers at TLG something to come up with.  :-)

I  hope they come up with something... pneumatics are just so good for so many
things.

Jennifer Clark