 Technic / 2812
Re: Rant...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2000 16:04:16 GMT

Gaurav Thakur wrote:

Heh...actually I guess I'm pretty much a kid (14)...and I mould much rather
have functions than good looks in a model...

I would say you are right there, functions are really what it is about when it
comes to Technic - I used to love models like the 8860 which were big on functions
when I was a kid. The 8860 was so cool that looks simply didn't come into it.

On the other hand, these days, with my own models, I try to get them looking good
and having working functions up to their eyeballs.  The compromise between
appearance and functionality does not always have to exist. All you have to lose
is your sanity :-)

Jennifer Clark