 Technic / 2774
Re: Rant...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 10:50:53 GMT

I fully agreed with you. Ofcourse Lego may make such sets but not as a
replacement for the "old-style" sets. Maybe they should make every year a
model for the "old childs"? (A nice Technic set with a lot of gears and nice
mechanism)

A few month ago I asked why the buildinginstructions became much "easier".
The maximumem number of used element/step increase every year. And when a
part is a little bit difficulty to find they put a arrow to it.

By the way, I like the modern designs from the new sets. But the technic
functions has priority number 1.

Regards,

Eelco Kooiker
http://www.kooiker.demon.nl/eelco/