 Technic / 2805
Re: Rant...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 20:15:41 GMT

The angle pieces aren't too bad...but in my opinion there is an excessive
use of them in the newer models. BTW how come the 8479 Barcode Multi-Set is
available again? Maybe TLC could do this with other models...

I find all the Slizer type things and daft wee cars a bit bizarre, not really
my scene at all, being interested in actual working stuff. However, perhaps it
would be worth bearing in mind that none of us are really kids here any more,
and that it may well be us that is totally missing the point. Perhaps if you
are ten years old all this stuff is totally magic? :-)

Heh...actually I guess I'm pretty much a kid (14)...and I mould much rather
have functions than good looks in a model...