 Technic / 1913
Re: Experience with Tow Truck 8462?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 18:25:24 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Sean Harrington writes:
Hey,

Does anyone have experience with the Tow Truck 8462?

Well, having only recently bought & built the truck the pneumatics are quite
well designed. The finished model is let down a little by the crane arm which
is quite crude compared to other parts of the truck design. Having said that
the set only cost me £ 69.00 (Toys 'R' Us) here in the UK so I suppose it was
a bit of a bargin!