 Technic / 1986
Re: Experience with Tow Truck 8462?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 13:54:09 GMT

Jennifer,

I've still not built the 8462 I have yet (it is a personal bribe for getting to
the halfway point in writing my thesis)

So many adult Lego fanatics have done, or are doing PhDs!  I'm at the same stage as
you, writing up :-(  Just a shame that I haven't got a Lego bribe to spur me on like
you!  And what IS the connection between doing a PhD and being fanatical about Lego?

Cheers, and good luck!

Neil

Take a look at my Lego Tech website!
www.callnet0800.co.uk/myhome/nreverett/Lego/legoindex.htm