 Technic / 1888
1887  |  1889
Subject:
Experience with Tow Truck 8462?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 03:19:11 GMT

Hey,

Does anyone have experience with the Tow Truck 8462? It looks as though it has
pneumatic tanks on the sides, which is a big plus for me. But it seems very
hard to come by. Is it worth the $122 retail that Lego Shop @ Home was charging
(when they actually had some left)...

Sean <- Kicking Self

Let me know your thoughts. I'd love to find out more about this cool looking
kit.

- Sean