 Technic / 1889
Re: Throwbots: An Introduction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 06:32:17 GMT

I'm working on it. I'd like to see something BIG made out of the lime green
parts from Swamp, but even with multiples of the same kits, there's not much
towork with. Maybe a mix of Amazon and Swamp? We'll see.

- Sean

My receipe for making something big is start off using Blasters legs (change
the colour of course!) Use his torso design too, use normal arms, except mount
them on the standard arm mount (the "Hand") so that they're longer, and make
huge hands, like the Pit droids. I made a sweet Super Flare by doing this. He
has large bat ears, wings that can double as chest armor, and a tail with
booster rockets on it. As soon as I get a camera (i don't mean to brag) but
you guys are gonna be amazed!!

I'm toying around with taking a R'rider and turning him into a ride for a
similarly coloured T'bot. It's gonna be cool.

<<KM>> out.