 Technic / 1893
Re: Throwbots: An Introduction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 12:40:25 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Karl Martinson writes:

As i stated before, i buy two of every set so i can get
rid of the throwing arm, cause it sucks.

I haven't tried this yet,  but it looks like it might make a good "trailer
hitch".  Especially for remote-controlled or robotic vehicles:  the flex in
the middle of the arm,  and the design of the hand,  suggest that you could
get a couple of vehicles hitched together without having to align them as
precisely as you would with some other arrangement.

Ran