 Technic / 1886
Re: Throwbots: An Introduction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 03:03:27 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Karl Martinson writes:

First off, here's my RULE:
Buy two so that you have enough pieces to make another arm and you can throw
out the throwing arms.

Agreed, totally.

My favourite complete Throwbot would have to be Electro, or whatever the
purple bug's name is. As i stated before, i buy two of every set so i can get
rid of the throwing arm, cause it sucks. My favourite modified T'bot would be
Amazon.

Mine (not counting Blaster or Millenium) is Flare, just for the orange, and
even though he has TWO of those damned throwing arms.

I also found a way to mount Roborider heads on a T'bot body...

Good. The Roborider heads (except Dust and Onyx) are GREAT. I would rather use
the Throwbot heads as feet for mechs.

PS is anyone out there making their own T'bots? If you are and have some pics,
email me, I'd love to see them! I have a bunch designed, but I still don't
have a Digital camera yet.

I'm working on it. I'd like to see something BIG made out of the lime green
parts from Swamp, but even with multiples of the same kits, there's not much to
work with. Maybe a mix of Amazon and Swamp? We'll see.

- Sean