 Technic / 2023
Re: Experience with Tow Truck 8462?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 17:41:14 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jennifer Clark writes:
BTW, for anyone from the UK here, Toy Stack in Glasgow (St Enoch Centre) have
a pretty good sale on at the moment, although I have no idea if it applies
across the UK. They had an 8462 for 39.99 UKP... and I have to confess to
giving in to temptation.

I must say I feel very tempted by that offer too. I never got an 8462 when
they were widely avaliable, so I'm trying to get one now. However, as I live
in Berkshire, Glasgow's a little out of the way :-)

Mike