 Technic / 1912
Re: Builder's Block (no pun intended....)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 18:21:24 GMT

You could take it a step farther and have it fold a paper airplane. then
have it throw it

On Wed, 9 Aug 2000 17:06:30 GMT, "Eric Lanteigne" <elanteigne@home.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.technic, Grant Elliott writes:
Can someone please give me an insanely complecated project to undertake?  I
seem to be out of ideas at the moment.  Thanks.  Also, does anyone know when
the Pneumatics Pack and the Power Puller will be available in the US?

May be you want to try building a machine that fold a regular piece of paper in
three and then insert it in an envelope. If you ever build something like this
I definitely would like to see it.